Wednesday, May 28, 2014

the fun is about to start......


Aloha Stampers!
 
I say 'Aloha' as it's not long now till my husband and I are off for a lovely trip to Hawaii! So I wanted to keep you up to date on what's happening over the next month or so.

 
Current Promotions:
 
- Join for Just $95 - that's right just $95 to join the wonderful Stampin' Up! family. There are too many benefits for me to full this email with but if you'd like more info please contact me ASAP - this offer expires on 30 June. You can sign up with me in person or online HERE
 
- Weekly Deals - here are this weeks weekly deals:

I will be putting in an order in on Friday 30th if there is something you would like to order - our current occasional catalogue and main annual catalogue expire at the end of June so some items will not be available after that day. Don't forget the Clearance Rack too!!
 
- Retiring List - this annual list will come out on Friday, I will endeavor to email the link to it first thing Friday morning and I'll post it on my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/JuliaLeeceStampinUp and on my blog HERE Many things will sell out QUICK so please contact me directly ASAP or you can order directly yourself online at my online store HERE
 
EVENTS
I am holding a special afternoon on Sunday 29th June at 1.30pm to launch the new catalogue. It will be a FREE event with lots to see of the new products and of cause the brand new catalogue! I got to look at it yesterday and it's BEAUTIFUL!!! The catalogue doesn't actually go live till the 1st July so you will get your hands on one before then!! cool eh!!

Catalogues are $10 but I will take that off any orders over $50 on the day. I do need to have RSVPs to this event by 27th June. I am away in Hawaii from 7th - 18th June. I probably won't have connection to my emails but you're welcome to RSVP during this time and I'll reply when I get back.
 
I know there's a lot to go thru but it's just such an exciting time at the moment with Stampin' Up! - wouldn't you like to be part of it all!!!
 

chat soon ..... ALOOOOOO HA!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We just got back from a family holiday in Hawaii, it was fabulous, loved it. Make sure you shop at Waikele Outlet stores!!

    ReplyDelete