Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"BELLO" - Minion Birthday


Isn't Dave a cutie! lol I got asked to make a Minion punch art card so here he is! The card itself if VERY simple but this will be one of two projects for a class so since punch art can be a bit fiddly I thought lets just concentrate on the Minion himself. It's all current bar his shoes but you could hand cut some in need - but for these ones I've used the triple heart punch. Simple but so cute! You could make which ever Minion you would like - oh and BTW "Bello" is Minion for "Hello" hee hee
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I've been wanting to make a Minion card for my 2 year old grandson. I just can't figure out how to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just darling. I have a granddaughter that would love this card.. Maybe you could do a tutorial?? Thank you for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this. will look for how to tutorial. thanks for sharing. Diana

    ReplyDelete