Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day everyone!


Yip it's THAT day again today - February 14 - VALENTINES DAY! This is the card I made my hubby. It's a simple as card (that is such a New Zealand thing to say!) using the new Ampersand embossing folder, Pool Party Co-Ordination card stock and my Big Shot Typeset Alphabet dies. Oh and the red glitter heart using the small heart punch. I used Real Red too of cause as that's the Valentines Day colour!! I also made him a red velvet heart shaped cake - he called it a guilt cake cause I'm not home tonight as I have a class! lol Every day is a Valentines Day for me!! We're having a nice day together on Saturday instead! hee hee
Hope you get to spend some time with those you love over the next few days, THAT'S what it is all about!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment