Friday, January 24, 2014



I am so sorry that it's been over a month since I last blogged! eeeek that time went fast!! I had a lovely month holiday with my family - it was awesome to have my husband home from work for a whole month!!! We traveled far and wide, with and without the kids. 
SO I thought I would start the year with a sample card I made for this weeks class. Below is a feminine version of the same card map. Now a friend showed me a card similar to the one below and I searched HIGH and LOW to find the original creator but alas I couldn't so if it was YOU please comment below cause you created a LOVELY card with the doilies and the new set Petite Petals. 
I have been making some samples for my new Occasional Catalogue launch on 2 February so I will do some sneaky peeks on my blog.  








Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards, Julia. The top one is pinned :) The second card looks like Vicki Burdick's lovely style. You might be referring to this card?? - http://itsastampthing-vicki.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/still-addinktivebirthday-wishes.html#axzz2rIHlAi4j

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Bronwyn!!! that looks like one using the same card map that's for sure! it's not the one I saw but it will may be the original one so we'll thank Vicki for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete