Sunday, September 1, 2013

REV IT UP for Father's Day!


Here in New Zealand it's Father's Day and this is the card I made for my hubby. We have a mustang and so I wanted to include it's 'theme' into the card. I love this type of card fold - so easy but very effective! I used both our brushed silver card and the new silver foil from the Holiday catalogue. I included the red as our upholstery is red and that is why I did the 'seat looking texture' on one side of the card. Below is our car -photos from last years Annual Mustang Convention held in Wellington where we won first place in the '67 & '68 Hard Top section. This year the convention is in Hamilton at Labour Weekend, there's more cars here now so there will be some tough competition! 




So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all those men that have a positive influence on children!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment