Friday, September 20, 2013

Let's take it to the next level!


Here is a similar card to the one I posted the other day but it's been stepped up a wee bit. I LOVE this DSP specialty pack-Winter Frost (132341 $26.95) and of cause ANY card that has the lovely shimmer card just has to be good!! The card base is Coastal Cabana and I've used both that colour and Bermuda Bay for the stamping and sponging. AND even though we have Christmas in the middle of summer down here in New Zealand I still love the look of the Festive Flurry stamps and Framelits for Christmas things. 

I still have a couple of places available for my SPECIAL Christmas Class on THIS Sunday at 1.30pm - email me ASAP to put your name down. It will be a GREAT class - 2 projects, goodie bags and spot prizes! julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment