Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just Like a Lolly Scramble!!!!


I am LOVING this selection of Christmas Single Stamps that have just been released. You can "pick and mix" to what every selection YOU want - you can be like a KID IN A LOLLY SHOP!
I'm putting an order in on Sunday night so let me know which ones YOU can't do without!!!
Size wise - this pic is as wide as our A4 card (I have cut some off the top and bottom) so they are a good size - I HAVE to have THAT STAR!!! 
Pick one or all of them!!! If you want all of them ($123.70 plus postage) I will throw in a packet of our high quailty envelopes, which are GREAT for stamping on, for FREE!!!
Don't forget you can get started on your Christmas Cards with my SPECIAL class this Sunday - see the event for details!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment