Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Joyful Christmas Wishes Continue


Here is the 'other' card we made last week at class. We created our own DSP by stamping out on a sheet of Very Vanilla card stock. We sponged all the edges with Old Olive (always feels like an old friend comes to visit when I get out this colour!) and then sponged the 'inners' of the poinsettias. Lots of layering with Real Red and it's done. We made sure we matched the inside too - it was great using nearly all of the stamp set again for this card.  


I wanted to show you this card below, this is the one I actually made during the class. When I was stamping one of the flowers I 'splattered' some red ink on the card SO rather than throwing it all out I 'created' more dots around the card to make it look like they were 'supposed' to be there!! hee hee I always say "there is no such thing as a mistake in crafting, just a creative difference!" !!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment