Monday, September 2, 2013

Camera Mad Father's Day Card


this is the quick card I made for my father-in-law. He is a MAD keen photographer so I loved being able to use this cool paper from the I Am Me and the matching stamp set called Around The World. I used the Brushed Silver card again for this but cut it 'portrait' style inside of hubby's card that was cut 'landscape'. It was a VERY easy and quick card, a handy style for those URGENT cards you need but it still has some impact. The camera's are heat embossed in black so they are nice and shiny and then popped out with dimensionals to give it a 3D effect. 
We had a lovely dinner last night with them which was a lovely way to end a neat Father's Day!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card Julia, the DSP is FANTASTIC!! just might have to get a pack or three of this. BTW you have chosen been chosen for this weeks "NZSU pic of the week" enjoy!

    ReplyDelete