Friday, April 26, 2013

Black and White cake????


I must admit I LOVE black and white as a colour combo - although my kids would probably argue that black and white aren't actual colours!!! I have had this hostess set "A Cherry on Top" for ages and just never got around to use it so as I have a HEAP of birthdays over the next few days I pulled it out. I stamped the lid of the cake stand with black Stazon on acetate (window sheets) and it's mounted away from the cake. The cake is stamped on to white card and cut to shape using some patterned stamps - Netting & Summer Silhouettes. I stamped the cake stand with versamark and heat set it with black embossing powder so it gave a nice crisp and shiny look, I did that too for the sentiment. The background is from the Neutrals Paper Stack. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment