Monday, March 18, 2013

simple style but has a WOW!!!


this is ANOTHER of these flip back cards - this one is pretty girly but again it is a very simple card - it's just what you 'stick on it' that makes it look complicated! I love using the textured Co-ordination card - this is Primrose Petals. It makes the lace embossing stand out. The flowers were coloured directly on the stamp using Stampin' Markers. Always start with the lightest colour so you don't ruin your marker pen tips. The bow is a bit embarrassing as I realise AFTER I took photos that I hadn't 'opened' up the left side of it - whoops! hehe The DSP is just strips from the More Amore Specialty DSP. The colours are Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals and I added Pink Pirouette too!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment