Friday, March 22, 2013

pretty in pink (well primrose petals actually! lol)

This is a card I demonstrated at my workshop on Tuesday night. I cut a large doily using the lovely Stampin' Up! die. I then made up a spritz using the empty spritzer containers that we sell. You add rubbing alcohol, a few drops of reinker and to get a lovely pearly look I add a few drops of shimmer paint - this one I used Frost White.
It's a little hard to show the sparkle on the photo but it's there! lol Just a bit of scraps of card and a sentiment and you're done!
Today is the VERY LAST day of Sale-a-bration - I can't believe how quick the last 2 months has gone! It's Easter next week - where did this year go???? So PLEASE contact me today by 4pm to place your last order to benefit from the wonderful FREE products - you don't want to be this person!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment