Tuesday, March 12, 2013

let's make mud!!!




here is another masculine card - this one is very different from the last few. I wanted to create a card that had 'mud' on it! To this one I sponged Versamark directly on to the card and used Early Espresso embossing powder and heated it. then I used the sprizter with the gold marker pen we sell and that gave it a bit more depth. The sentiment is stamped using the mini alpha directly on to the linen ribbon (in current mini). The quad bike is from the Need for Speed stamp set - so cool and PERFECT for the adventurers in our family. As usual all the products are Stampin' Up! The backgrounds are all embossed thru the Big Shot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia. I have awarded you a Liebster Award. Pop over to my blog to collect and pass it on. Thanks for your inspiration Cheers Suzanne

    http://suziespapercraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete