Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You're Amazing

Here is another example of the divided pocket scrapbooking. This is my youngest taken when she was about 14 (early last year??) Her friends actually took the photos. I used the lovely little stack pack of DSP in the latest Seasonal Catalogue called Print Poetry - a great value product - 48 double sided sheets (4 of 12 designs) - 11.4cm x 16.5cm so PERFECT for card marking and now this new style of scrapbooking.
For some reason I didn't take close up of all the pockets, sorry :) The colours are Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful page, so elegant, but yet so much detail. Are you coming to Utah? Hope to see you there. Zx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Zoe - no it doesn't look like I will make it. I've been unwell for the last 3 1/2 years and am just starting to get back into working on my business. Maybe next time! lol

      Delete