Friday, February 1, 2013

THANK SO MUCH card

Don't you just LOVE this new ribbon! It's Stampin' Up!'s new Two-Toned Ribbon. This pink one contains Rose Red and Pink Pirouette. There is also one that is Basic Gray and Basic Black -each $14.50 for 4.6m. Also featured on this card is the new Delicate Details Lace Tape. I cut the circular one in half for the accent I wanted. You get two different styles and both are preadhesived (I may of just invented a new word! lol) and you get a meter of each for only $19.95. The stamp is also new - from a set called 'Oh, Hello' and I stamped it in Whisper White on the Basic Grey card base. The DSP is Twitterpatted from the Annual Catalogue. I actually gave this card to a lovely friend of mine who helps me out HEAPS!
TODAY is the first day of our NEW Seasonal Mini Catalogue - so if you would like a copy email me on julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz but you can view it online at www.stampinup.co.nz after 10am today. AND don't forget we are under Sale-a-bration (SAB) too - where there are lots of ways you can yearn FREE products (these are ON TOP OF existing hostess benefits!). Check it ALL out on the top right of this page. I will put the new mini up there too once it goes live on the Stampin' Up! website.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. I know the recipient will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee hee that's cause it was given to YOU!!! xx

      Delete