Thursday, February 21, 2013

on cloud nine!



I love the two new products that I have used on this card. Firstly the pinwheel die, makes making pinwheels sooooooo much easier - there are things other than like the bows I made on THIS card.
The second item I used on this is the Cloudy Day embossing folder. I used it in reverse on this card to have the texture on the inside so I could use the 'holes' on the front as I wanted to use my white gel pen to go around the clouds to make them stand out more. But I wanted the clouds to show up more so I made a stencil out of the embossing folder by embossing a piece of scrap card and cutting out all the clouds - yes I was mad!! lol I will show you tomorrow what the stencil looked like as I used it for another project.
To be honest at first I was worried that this card might look like a scene from the Teletubbies TV show but I think I just managed to escape that problem! hehe
see you tomorrow :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment