Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Stampin' Up! Birthday to ME!!! 4 years on!

TODAY is my 4th Stampin' Up! birthday - when I signed up to Stampin' Up! to become a demonstrator. I have LOVED every moment of this Stampin' journey - from playing with new products, sharing them and my craft with others and most importantly to me - the wonderful people I have met and made new friends!
I promised my husband that I wouldn't spend any of the 'family' money (ie his wages lol) on Stampin' Up! - I will only spend what I earn - and to this day that still applies! And if you can see from the photo below I have a fairly good craft room supplied with LOTS of amazing Stampin' Up! products.

I must admit that that photo was taken about 20 months ago when we had just shifted to this house and my room doesn't look as tidy as that now and more stuff is squeezed into that room. That is where I mainly teach as well as create in.
Now is the time to join in on the fun - during Sale-a-bration and to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary you only pay $189 for $356.50 worth of products - that 25% extra to normal! AND you pick what products YOU want to start your business or to improve your personal stash (known as a hobby demo).  BUT if you join TODAY on my Stampin' Up! birthday I will add a an extra bundle of goodies JUST FOR YOU!
Contact me TODAY! julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!! Couldn't wish for a better upline.
    K1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You are a wonderful upline! Congratulations on 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SU Birthday my friend. You are a fantastic ambassador for SU and you are one talented lady... I wish I had your talent and craftiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your SU Birthday! I truly enjoy your blog and visit/lurk daily! Thanks you for all you do and for posting all of your wonderful creations! I TOTALLY AGREE with Dee! I wish I had your talent and craftiness! Hope you have a great day! You deserve it! I know YOU put a smile on my face everyday!

    ReplyDelete