Sunday, February 10, 2013

Brothers Scrapbook page


aren't these two cute!!!!! this is a photo my father-in-law took of his two youngest sons back in 1960! They are wearing vests, pants and shirts made by their mum, Peter on the left is about 5 and Craig - my husband - was about 3. I have great fun doing this page. I used two stamp sets, Clockworks and Daring adventure, along with cotton ribbon, Big Shot alpha, Silver Basics Designer Buttons and Soda Pop Tops. I stamped in Whisper White, Basic Grey and Basic Black.

 The back ground in Basic Grey that I distressed the edges and I stamped on the backing board that comes with DSP and mounted the whole lot together.
I've been doing a bit of scrapbooking laterly so I will share some more pages on here over the week. :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Julia - love how you've showcased this gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete