Tuesday, February 12, 2013

at 3


Here is a new form of Scrapbook - I don't know what it's called but I call it 'pocket scrapping' which means you get these pages with pockets (duh) and scrap withing them. Each sheet comes in a different formation - you get 10 sheets and there are all different bar 2. (Divided Page Protectors - 127690 $NZ11.95 pg 169 Annual Catalogue). They are great fun to do and would be a good way for a card maker to convert to scrapbooking cause you can decorate each little pocket like you would a card, just match up the theme, colours or embellishments. This young chap is my first born who is near 18 now so looks a bit different! He still has a lovely cheeky smile though! hee hee. I used the Birds of a Feather DSP and the colours are Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White.
I have also updated my GARAGE SALE page (above) so everything that is listed is available :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment