Wednesday, January 23, 2013

more Simply Sent cards


These are the last two card's I made using the FREE Sale-a-bration (SAB) Simply Sent card kit - there are still some cards and embellishments left over, you just get so much!!
This one I embossed a strip of Daffodil Delight card with the Lots of Dots and then used the cool little stamp with matching punch for the Baja Breeze embellishment - the stamps and punch are MORE of the SAB FREE STUFF!!!

This last one I turned the card inside out and embossed it, then made a flower embellishment by sticking two of the same size flowers back to back and separating each piece with a dimensional. I added the strip of the grey sticker and a bit of the bakers twine and a jewel on the flower - ALL those come with the Simply Sent set. I matched the envelope up too but did it non dimensionally and used a small circle for the flower center rather than a jewel as I don't think the postie would care for them on the outside of envelopes!! hehe
I have more cards to show you using products from the SAB catalogue and some from the upcoming Seasonal catalogue. Don't forget I have posted a link to the SAB catalogue on the top right of this blog, above my family photo.
See you tomorrow!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment