Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am published!!!


This month in the Quilter's Companion magazine I have two items being shown. They are part of a page about 'what's hot'!!! lol Obviously it is to do with Stampin' Up!'s fabric not my beautiful figure!!! haaa heee!!! I won a competition between Stampin' Up! demonstrators to be in the magazine and I come up with a peaked cap and a bolster pillow using the Timeless Portrait fabric. If you look closely enough you will see my name! I picked this magazine up when I was in Australia two weeks ago but it is available at some quilting and magazine shops.
Stampin' Up! have quite a big range now of fabric so contact me to pick up some of their lovely three fat quarter packs.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Very exciting to have some of your work published.

    ReplyDelete