Monday, July 23, 2012

You're SO SWEET

This 'sweet' box was one of the demonstrations I did at my workshop yesterday. It's SUCH an easy project as it's put together with NO adhesive, just a bow of ribbon. I used a bit of Crystal Effects on the cherries but you could use Versamark and our new Cherry Embossing Powder - that way it would smell like cherries as well as look like cherry! Inside - well you can guess what I would put in there can't you! hehe I gave this to the Hostess Tania as a wee thank you for hosting the party.
If you would like to host a workshop contact me today julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz You can have it in the comfort of your house or even easier for you come and have it in my craft room, saves you having to get your place ready - just turn up and enjoy the benefits!!!
See you soon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Julia, fantastic afternoon yesterday, enjoyed it & got to love those Owls.

    ReplyDelete