Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy birthday to my brother





Today is one of my brothers (I only have two and no sisters) birthday. He works at the tax department so  he relaxes by doing furniture restoration. And he does a pretty good job at it too! 
SO to make his card I had to use the Tool Shed stamp. I kept it pretty simple as inside I made a gift card holder for his Mitre10 gift card! Hopefully he will like it. 
I have more birthday cards coming up this weekend and into the week. It's nearly as expensive as Christmas this week in my family!! Actually it probably is as we spend more on birthdays than we do at Christmas. Esp as my brothers don't have kids so we ensure the kids give them gifts as well as one from us. See you all tomorrow




1 comment:

  1. what a darling idea.... I've got that stamp and haven't used it yet, now I will....lol. loved this card

    ReplyDelete