Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crafters Anonymous Monday class project.


On Monday night we had another on-line class and this week Bek took the class and this is the cool card she taught - a punched double gate fold card.
I decided to use the butterfly punch and have that my theme for the card. The lovely Sale-a-bration DSP has little butterflies on so that blends it in. To be honest I am not sure about so much plain card -especially when it's Calypso Coral!!! but I punched the butterfly before I decided on the decoration and was commented to it hee hee. I think my next attempt will be different but I just added some 'bling' aka Dazzling Diamonds and ANYTHING is always better when it sparkles!
I'm sorry for the delay this week in posting after my long weekend away. Sometimes life (and death) just gets in the way!!

1 comment:

  1. IT's very beautiful!!!! I like it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete