Friday, February 3, 2012

another cool hand sewing project - needle wallet


this is a VERY super easy project - the only sewing is hand sewing the felt pages to each other and any embellishment you want to decorate the front. I haven't done blanket stitch for so long - so please excuse my attempt around the bird!! hee hee
It's held together with the iron on fuseable webbing that Stampin' Up! sell - all you need to do is get the iron out - which if anyone knows me doesn't happen very often! LOL
My next skill I need to learn is how to cut a straight line with the pinking shears! hehe Be gentle with me please!

It's a long weekend here in New Zealand so we are escaping to the beach for it so I won't be posting till next Tuesday - have a GREAT weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. another very cute idea.... thanks for sharing

    And have a great long weekend at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete