Friday, January 27, 2012

Tea Cosy Stampin' Up! style!!

Isn't this a fun project. It's a (large) tea cosy made from Stampin' Up! fabric - Flirtatious (122335 $24.50) to be exact. I used a cool pattern I found at a quilt shop in Cambridge and really enjoyed sewing for a change.
Stampin' Up! have 5 sets of fabric in the Main Catalogue and Ideas Book. Each packet contains 3 different fabrics each 68.6cm x45.7cm or 18" x 27". There is another pack called Spice Cake in the current Summer Mini too. They are 100% cotton and LOVELY to work with. Email me if you would like more information regarding ordering Stampin' Up! fabric. julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz - don't forget they have a range of buttons, ribbons, and other embellishments that co-ordinate with the fabric!!
I will be showing a few projects that I have sewed using Stampin' Up fabric - although you have seen some before like me yo-yo mouse on this post HERE
Thanks for visiting and sharing your comments - I LOVE hearing from you. I am off now to make a card with a broken leg on it after Ms left a comment about one on my last post - thanks for that :)
see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment