Wednesday, December 21, 2011

a super quick chrissy card

I am giggling to myself as the lady I gave this card to is called 'Chrissy' LOL BUT it still was a super quick Christmas card! hehe I used the brushed silver cardstock. I punched the middle one out of a scrap that I had scored every 1/4", the right one is the largest circle punch for the Whisper White and the #2 circles die for Big Shot. And the left one is the wide oval plus the tail of the biggest petal from the Blossom Petal Builder punch. I added the top of the Ornament punch to the outside two baubles. With the left bauble I embossed it with the Lattice embossing folder which hides any joins!!
The ribbon is left over strips of the brushed gold cardstock too.
I have been pretty slack this year sending Christmas cards - I ran out fairly early and haven't sent them to heaps of people I usually do. I just ran out of time to make them and just COULDN'T send store bought ones could I?? lol My New Years resolution is to start making Christmas cards EARLY!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment