Thursday, October 13, 2011

test tubes of yumminess



I just got my hands on some test tubes to craft with and this is the first project made from them. I decided to fill them with three different types of sprinkles for cupcakes or big cakes - chocolate hail, 100s & 1000s and mini hearts. As I wanted to keep this a fun project I went for the bright colours of Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise. I love using the BIG SHOT to make the embellishments which was a Crafters Anonymous fortnightly challenge - so always pleased to participate in these challenges.
The words are from 'Bring on the Cake' stamp set and the cup cake is from 'Create a Cupcake' and matching punch. The box itself I designed to fit the three test tubes in - I LOVE working things like that out! This is such a quick project you would be surprised how quick! Why not contact me to have a workshop at your place (or mine if easier) with a few friends and we can make this project and you can see all the WONDERFUL products Stampin' Up! has and how easy it is to put projects like this together.
Email - julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment