Thursday, September 22, 2011

highlighting with sweet treat cups



the sweet treat cup has the new glass glitter in it making it a 'shaker' card. I wanted to highlight the girl swinging - and thought it would look like snow - hence the sponged 'snow' back ground. Sometimes I make a card cause I have a purpose (i.e. birthday, Christmas etc) but sometimes just cause I want to try out an technique - like this one!! I have NO idea what I would use this card for - happy to hear your ideas on that one! hehe

2 comments:

  1. this is just so gorgeous I think it's probably the best christmas card I've seen so far this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    What a great idea! I love your card and have put it in my favorites for inspiration! Very creative!

    Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete