Tuesday, August 2, 2011

very posh dress this time!


Here is another version of the cool dress that I have been playing with. This one is in my favourite Black and White with red colour combos!! I had a hounds tooth skirt as a teenager and it was my favourite!! (why is it called hounds tooth too?? LOL) I have kept this a whole dress rather than the top and skirt of the last post. I think it's fun using the right sentiment with an image - like wouldn't we all WISH for a dress like this!!! I know I would - be like being Audrey Hepburn eh!!


Don't forget that the Stampin' Up! 2011 Retirement List is out - email me julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz if you haven't received this information! By the end of the month the products will not EVER be available again - and I think MANY products (stamp sets and others) will be selling out fast - it is a first come first serve sale. Many products are 25-40% discounted - AND you can still earn Hostess benefits!!
Call or email me TODAY to place your order!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment