Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Stampin' Up! Big Day Out project



Today in Auckland we had New Zealand's first Big Day Out where all Stampin' Up! demos and guests were invited to come along for a day of lots of fun and products. I was privileged to be asked to demonstrate some new products (yes they sent me stuff no one else in NZ had! how cool was that!!) and this is the main project that I showed.
One of the new products is full packets of A4 Brushed Silver card and I just knew I had to make a silver frame and antique it!! There are LOTS of new products in the projects - the ribbon, the punches, the embossing folder, the charms etc.......
I will offer a tutorial for this project on my blog this coming week so look out for it!
Now I better go to bed and rest my body after such a HUGE big AWESOME day!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your frame Julia, good on you for demonstrating these great new products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julia for showing us this project - it certainly had the WOW! factor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous Julia, you did a terrific job, love it, and lucky you for a whole heap of new goodies to play with.

    ReplyDelete