Tuesday, July 19, 2011

start twist card


I can not believe it's been nearly a week since I blogged! where did it go?? lol
Here is a cool as card style that we did over on Crafters Anonymous the other day. The lovely Sharna Russell taught it to us.


It's made from a 12" x 12" sheet of card stock and it twists down to the lovely six point star you see here. To decorate I used the awesome Sew Suite DSP and the words from the Tote-ally Tess stamp set. The DSP has only 11 days left to be purchased so make sure you contact me before the end of the July so you don't miss out - as the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue is finishing on the 31st July and ONLY the Big Shot items will be available after this date. Email me if you want to order anything or have further questions - julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz



Here is the inside of the card - I just used different size circle punches to punch out most of the buttons from the DSP. Such a fun card!!

2 comments:

  1. This card looks really great with the DSP. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely with the the stitches dsp.Wouldn't have thought to use that paper.

    ReplyDelete