Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my mum's birthday card


Sunday was my mum's birthday and here is the card I made for her. Now I am not a 'blue' girl and other than jeans I NEVER wear it but I love giving myself a challenge which was to do a ONLY blue card.
The base is Not Quite Navy and the DSP is Blueberry Crisp. The bird is from 'Nature Walk' and the sentiment is from the new stamp set 'Bring on the Cake'. I did some sponging, some paper piercing and used my white gel pen to add some depth to the card.
My mother loves crafting too so she got a nice little pile of Stampin' Up! product for her birthday - shes SO easy to buy for! lol
I have nearly two weeks now before my next family birthday - my other brothers on the 16th - so a wee brake for making birthday cards but of cause it's Mother's Day this weekend in New Zealand so still in card making zone!
Have a great Tuesday and happy stampin'!!!

1 comment: