Thursday, May 12, 2011

for (one of) the golfers of the family



It's my brother's birthday next week so I thought I would have some fun with his card. The ball is the reverse of the 'lots of dots' embossing folder. The tee is made using the large oval punch. The golf club is also the large oval punch. I just had to add the wee worm as the the golf ball looked lonely with it! hehe
The background is Old Olive embossed with the lovely textured embossing folder - it is one of the most useful embossing folders to have! The stamp set is Bugs & Kisses - isn't it cute!! I also used Basic Grey and Real Red ink and card stock.
Don't forget to keep an eye on the weekly 'Deals of the Week' from Stampin' Up!, if you aren't on my email list then contact me today julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Thanks for sharing. My husband is obsessed with Golf. The worm is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific, love the worm

    ReplyDelete