Wednesday, May 18, 2011

blue roses on black


sorry - more black magic cards. This is what I made today at our class. I used the same method as previously but I used the stamp from Elements of Style which isn't a solid stamp but works just as well. Actually I think it is even easier than the others. The greeting is from 'Bring on the Cake' from the current mini catalogue. I have teamed it up with Whisper White and Wild Wasabi.
As we made our cards bigger than the normal we also made our own envelopes to accommodate them. I made mine out of Basic Black and repeated the blue roses on the corner of the envelope.
hope you like them :)

3 comments:

  1. Stunning,stunning,stunning, fabulous fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are on a roll with these beautiful black magic cards. I love the different stamps you are using for this technique. Well done.

    ReplyDelete