Monday, March 14, 2011

this is why I haven't crafted for a day or two!



we have sold our house and so are shift and I need to sort out all my stuff before we shift.
So I have started on my craft room - all I have taken out is all my mosaicing stuff out.
I am wanting to make sure I don't shift 'junk' with me so I have started going thru EVERYTHING!! I have so much stuff that I don't need in here as well as things are not well stored so I am hoping by the end of the week I will have it all sorted!

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck :) it's always a big job moving house Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Julia i hate moving so I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the move Julia and even more luck for being brave and ditching stuff. We crafters are hoarders at the best of times always thinking something will come in useful sometime. Be brutal and then you can fill the new craft room with even more SU!!!!!!! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am quite happy to take things of your hands Julia, lol
    Best wishes for the move ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with it all Julia! ... and I'm happyt o take stuff off your hands too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia,
    I feel for you, having been through this six months ago myself! It is such an eye opener as you find things, you knew you had, but had forgotten where you put them. LOL!
    Good luck with your move.
    Cheers
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete