Friday, March 4, 2011

just love doing baby cards!!



and this card is for a special little boy. His name is Joshua and his family is close to us. His grandparents used to live next door to my in-laws and my husband used to do a lot of building work at both their home and the husbands place of work. Funny thing to their first grandchild Eden (Joshua's sister) was borne on my hubby's birthday! Eden is very close to my daughter Kelly to - they have a special connection even though they are 9 years different in age!
SO when they all shifted from Auckland to Fielding they built a new house and developed a little street - and as a result they were able to name the street and we were flattered to hear they called it 'Craig Court' after my hubby!
Young Joshua had been borne 9 weeks early - so he needs lots of love and thoughts to help his little wee body to grow and mature so he can go back home to his very excited sister and parents (and grandparents!!)
To make this card I went to the Stampin' Up! Color Coach which as I have blogged about before is AWESOME! the colours I picked are Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip - not a combo I would of personal picked but they go really well together. The stamped image is one stamp - part of our A La Carte selection - so cute!!!
In New Zealand we are wearing Red and Black as support to those in Christchurch as that is the city's colours. Kia Kaha Christchurch

2 comments: