Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Stick




Here is another sample of the skinny cello bags - this time a Christmas theme. I used the awesome WORD PLAY stamp set which is one of my favourites! Traditional colours of Garden Green and Riding Hood Red - I used the extra large circle punch and the circle die for the Stampin' Up! Big Shot for the outer two rings. I popped the bauble up on the word 'JOY' with a diamentional after I had added some colour with the Garden Green marker pen.
These would make awesome teachers gifts or small extras with cards for friends or even for kids to give each other. You could make them with names on as place settings/favours for Christmas dinner.
I have other lollies bagged up awaiting toppers - might be able to get them done today as instead of going out and visiting friends like planned I will have to spend the day at home with sick child who has been unwell all night! She is upset too as she was supposed to go on her 'big day out' end of year trip to Rainbows End today! Poor thing, a trip to the doctor is no where as exciting! Dad doesn't mind as he will take her to Rainbows End during the holidays - didn't take much convincing to do that! lol Some kids just never grow up!
Come back tomorrow to see the cool if not cheeky anniversary card I've made for my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment