Friday, October 1, 2010

fishy card



Isn't the fish so cute?? They are made using the new Ornament punch. The original card I saw was by Vonda Thomas called 'just keep swimming' and couldn't wait to get the ornament punch to make my own. I used the small heart from the Owl punch for the lips and also for the eyes. I used the circle scallop punch for the side fins and the photo corner punch for the tail. I think next time I might use an oval punch with half cut away with a scalloped edge for the tail. The sea weed is from the bird punch too. To create the top of the water I used the square scallop punch, it leaves the water looking edge when you do a line of it. All the punches are Stampin' Up! punches - if you would like to know how you can buy these - or even earn them for FREE contact me today julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz
Thought this card would be great for kids or people who love their fish!!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute Julia!! Lovely and bright too. Hope you're enjoying the hols :)

    ReplyDelete