Thursday, October 7, 2010

Acetate Milk Carton Box



isn't this just the cutest! I used the awesome Stampin' Up! Big Shot die - Mini Milk Carton (a Bigz L die) and I embossed the acetate after I cut it out with the Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
I wrapped a belly band around it in Early Espresso and made my own little bit of patterned paper using Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight & Peach Parfait and the Tiny Tags stamp set. Tied a lovely bit of 1/8" Taffeta ribbon in Early Espresso.
Inside I have filled it with mini liquorice allsorts - they are so cute and suit this project!!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies that came to my craft day yesterday, we had a ball and lots of crafting was done! On top of it all my daughter made a new friend too as one of my guests had a daughter of a similar age and they had a ball together!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Julia, this is so cute done in acetate, and hmm, now will have to add that gorgeous embossing folder to my wish list lol, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, wow this is so cute i love it, i love the mix of the acetate and the embossing folder, what a fantastic way to showcase something really bright, why hide the inner colours

    ReplyDelete