Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Stampin' Up! Ideas Book & Catalogue Sneek Peek



this card shows quite a few of the new products that will be available in the new Stampin' Up! Ideas Book & Catalogue which goes live on 1st September. The embossing folder that I used is called Vintage Wallpaper and isn't it scrummy!! I have gone over it with my brayer which just puts ink on the raised surface. The round Rose Red image is from a stamp set called Artistic Etchings and the word 'for you' is from a set Cute by the Inch. I also used the three heart punch, the word window punch and the Lot's of Tags Big Shot die. For the Rose Red heart I pre embossed the card with the Polka Dot embossing folder. All our dies and embossing folders go thru the fabulous Big Shot (made by Sizzix) which we sell and many of the products are EXCLUSIVELY Stampin' Up! products. Even the cute pearl is new in the catalogue!

I find the Big Shot much easier to use than other similar machines as I have arthritis in my hands. It has a easier handle to use and a longer base plate making it really stable and great for using the longer dies. Of cause many of the dies can cut thru fabric which makes it a great tool for quilters and sewers.
If you would like a FREE workshop to see the Big Shot in the flesh contact me today to book - julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz
The BIG SHOT will make your card making, scrap booking, quilting or any craft projects AWESOME!! Team it up with Stampin' Up!'s ink pads and rubber stamps and it's a marriage made in heaven!!





3 comments:

  1. This really is a fabulous card & I can see you were listening today & I managed to read the dark blog post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, Julia, and even better in real life! So glad I got to swap with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a stunning card! I love the effect of the ink brayered over the embossed layer.

    ReplyDelete