Friday, August 6, 2010

Chinese screen card


here is another fun card to make. It's a Chinese door card made with vellum and the awesome square punches from Stampin' Up!. I used the Circle Circus stamp set which is SUCH a handy set to use for all sorts of great projects - from oriental inspired to masculine ones. I also used the lovely level 2 hostess set Asian Artistry which only has a few weeks left of being available. If you have a workshop or orders totally over $700 you can have this set for free - not to mention the minimum of $80 worth of free product of your choice!
So contact me before the end of August to take advantage of this deal. julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Mrs Leece - I like that! Emanates elegance. Beautiful card, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, i looove it, what a very creative card, and it uses my fav stamp set Circle circus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a bit ho, hum on the Circle Circus stamps, but I just love what you have done it here! What an awesome card, Julia!

    ReplyDelete