Sunday, July 18, 2010

my love of handbags!!!


many of you who know me know that I love HANDBAGS and anything relating to them - yes I know another addiction of mine along with chocolate & PAPERCRAFTS!! So to be able to make a paper crafted handbag that could hold chocolates has me in a spin!!
This is one of three handbags that I made the other day. I bought the tutorial from a very talented lady called Becky Roberts - go and visit her wonderfulness at her blog www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com
I used the lovely Cottage Wall DSP along with yummy Rich Razzleberry card stock and the largest pearls from the Pretties Kit. I have two other handbags which I will show over the next few days so be sure to visit me again.
Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I love how it has soft cutves rather than angles- much more likea handbag- perfect for chocs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little purse Julia.I just love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous little bag, and I too love Beckys work, her tutes are fabulous,also love the pearls on your clasp Julia, its a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Julia - and so much better in real life! Thanks for showing me this morning; they were ALL beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I could take this number out to the races in November...now you need to make hats LOL

    ReplyDelete