Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the last trendy bag


here is the last of the three bags that I made to show you. It's made using the Urban Oasis DSP and Kiwi Kiss textured card stock and ribbon. They are all very cool fun to make and use - this one would be great for a gift card or vouchers etc. I used the Oval All stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalogue and I am hoping it will come back in the new Idea Book & Catalogue that is coming out on the 1st September.
I will be holding a launch party on Sunday the 12th September at 1.30pm to celebrate the new catalogue. It will be a fun afternoon to see the new catty, try some new products, prizes, giveaways etc. This is a FREE event so why not market it in your calender. The first 10 people to book their spot will receive a voucher! SO email or phone me julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz
Wait till you see what I have to show you tomorrow! We are stamping on scarves today at classes - there is still time come along tonight from 7.30pm and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment