Saturday, July 3, 2010

Always on my mind


I love Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip together!!

I don't know why they go so well together but they just do!!

All the stamped images on this card are from the set Always. I stamped the image in versamark first then onto the coloured ink, so after I stamped it I covered it in clear embossing powder and heat set it. It just seems to give it some more depth. I did a bit of sponging with the Baja Breeze.
The top of the card is embossed with the Big Shot Lots of Dots embossing folder. A bit of Chocolate Chip DSP, a big Chocolate Chip bow and it's all done!
The sentiment says - Always in my mind, forever in my Heart - which is such a lovely statement. I did originally start to make this card for my daughter who turns 13 this week but she saw me making it so I will have to sneak in and make another card for her - but the sentiment would still be the same! :)
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I love those colours together too, Julia - and I LOVE your card. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, these are my alltime fave colours too, just delicious together. Your card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right Julia, those colours are fantastic together. A beautiful card altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what the others have said. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete