Saturday, June 26, 2010

now meet me at the COPACABANA!!!


I can just imagine lazing down at a beach on a hot sunny day drinking cocktails! Esp. as in New Zealand we are in the middle of Winter! Temperature is about 10oC at time of writing this post.
I used Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point textured card stock for the stripes, gives that nice canvas look. The Curly Label and the Cheers to You go so well together too.
Another name for these market cards is 'canopy cards' if you want to google it to find more great samples on the net.
BTW - I did google how to spell 'Copacabana' as I am a SHOCKER for my spelling! I tend to keep my greater Stampin' Up! team 'Creative Inkers' in hysterics over my lack of ability! Thank goodness my kids have inherited their spelling genes from my husbands side of the family!! hehe
I am off today to a close friends wedding, which I sewed the brides outfit and made the grooms tie (NEVER making a tie every again!!! lol) to match so I may sneak a photo on here later today. Meanwhile - a big CONGRATS to Claire and Alan!!

3 comments:

  1. Julia I just love these market cards, they are so versatile to adapt to the sender.
    Enjoy your friends wedding.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation, Julia! Love it!

    ReplyDelete