Friday, March 19, 2010

When I grew up.....



we were told 'blue and green should never be seen' together! well they got that one wrong - these two colours are made for each other! Not Quite Navy and Kiwi Kiss are yummy together! They are warm and rich and sophisticated and everything!!
I used the lovely paper from Urban Garden which I cut two of the flowers out of it and I rubbed the top smaller one with the stylus tool which makes the petals have a slight shape to them. The Build-a-Brad is great cause you can incorporate the same paper in side. I punched a 1/2 inch circle out of the backing DSP, just the lighter colour. The Kiwi Kiss ribbon adds a lushness to it and the paper piecing just finishes it off. The stamp is from the set Short and Sweet.
This card is for a customer of mine and I hope she likes it too!
As for yesturdays projet there is a landslide vote for the smaller bow so thats the way the card will stay! Thanks for everyones help with that!
Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Julia. Must get out that build a brad ..yours looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete