Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cool Magic Card




Yesterday 8 girls from our Creative Inkers team had our Sale-a-bration Extravaganza where crafters come along and make 4 amazing projects.

Ann and I taught this magic card. It works by starting our a plain lined image. Then when you pull the tag the picture comes out coloured! We used the Friends 24/7 stamp set and the Forever Friends Jumbo roller. The card is Baja Breeze and the ink Choc Chip. The neat window in the card was made by punching the curvy label punch four times, a great effect! Lots of sponging helps to create the 'old worldy' look. The coloured image is on water colour paper which is great to use to blend colours together. We used Baja Breeze ink, a few drops on a plate and a aqua pen and you are away!
I love anytime I can get the crimper out and the little bit under the ribbon just finishes off the card perfectly!

Tomorrow I will show you a card I made that's very similar but a little bit different! hehe See you then.

2 comments:

  1. it was magical all right - even seeing it in the flesh still find it hard to conceive how it works - well done on doing such a tricky card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have a go at this myself Julia! You have inspired me, yet again, to try something new!

    ReplyDelete