Thursday, February 11, 2010

congrats



I needed to make an engagement card today so I was looking for the right words, this set was in the last SU spring mini so I thought I would give it a try. I also didn't want to do a traditional lovey dovey card so I picked the Washington Apple DSP. Anyway this is what I ended up with which I now think isn't really what I wanted! lol I was thinking it would be a good card for a teenage success, like graduation, exams passing etc. So this one won't be sent to the happy couple! I have then did a more traditional card too and I will post that one tomorrow.


While I was taking the pics in the garden our lovely cat Jerry decided he need to come and see what I was doing. Couldn't resist to take a pic of him to! He is 8 years old this weekend (yes he was born on Valentine's Day) and he's a British Shorthair. He is just lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are baking Jerry some special treats for his birthday. He is such a cutey!

    ReplyDelete