Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet Birthday



I know I have put two pics of the same card but I wanted to show both the colour and the clear embossing on the background and neither pic showed both! lol
Anyway this stamp is called 'Sweet Birthday' and it's one of the 'a' la carte' stamps in the mini catty. It has both the words and the cake. I always mount my stamps that come with words separately -that way you can use either part separately nice and easily which has got to be good!! The wide ribbon is also from the summer mini. To create the background I sponged three colours on to glossy paper (which is just fab for sponging and blending) then I stamped the cakes with black Stazon (just to make sure it dries quickly). Then I rolled 'So Swirly' wheel thru versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. These even a little bit of vellum popping out of the card with some scalloped boarder punch. The brads are from the Earth Elements pack.
Thanks again for looking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment